Hey y’all!! I hope everyone had a happy Valentine’s Day!! Whether you’re single, dating, engaged, or married, I hope you felt extra loved this week! If for some reason you did not feel extra loved… I hope this passage makes you feel loved.
Romans 5:6-8, “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the Ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
It’s crazy to think about God’s unconditional love for us… Like we disappoint Him over, and over again, and He still loves us, and would die for us. I don’t know how much more loved I could feel than when I think about that.
Okay, so I wanted to share with y’all a few of my favorite things this February. It’s pretty random, and a scattered category of things, from Fashion, to beauty, to food, to health/fitness, and even pet stuff! These are things I feel like I currently can’t live without, and I would recommend to all the people I love! 🙂
1. First is my WM Nutrition products. WM nutrition sent these to me to try out, and I am in LOVE. I workout on a daily basis, and I have never tried Pre-Workout before, but I had heard good and bad things about using Pre-Workout. I have heard how great it makes you feel when working out, but it sometimes makes people nauseous. I was skeptical trying the pre-workout, because I did not want to feel sick while working out. I’ve been using WM Nutrition’s pre-workout and appetite control products for about a couple weeks now, and they are awesome! Both of these products have all natural caffeine in them, and boosts your metabolism while you’re working out. I have really noticed a difference in how I feel during my workouts after I have been using this pre-workout. I feel so much more energized and excited to go workout, especially on days I am dragging.
For the Appetite control packets, I also love. I use these one-two times a day either in my smoothies, or mixing them with water. So here’s the thing, I’m not really looking for a dietary supplement or something to manage my weight, which is why I love this stuff. I do a fast-paced 30 min. Workout everyday, or every other day, and I do a swim workout also. The more I workout, it seriously makes me SO stinking hungry throughout the day. After I workout and I make a smoothie bowl, I out a packet of one of the AdvantraSlim’s in my smoothie or in water, and it really handles snack cravings until lunch or dinner, and boosts my energy. What’s great is that mixing it with water and having this to drink throughout the day is a great alternative when I’m craving like a Sprite, or a sugary drink.
Y’all, I know some amazing discount code for this stuff, so let me know if you’re interested in any of it and I’ll get those discount codes to you!
2. Next, is this Metallic Cowl Neck Sweater from Express. Oh my goshhhhhhh guys it is the softest thing I have ever worn! I love the color for transitioning into spring, it’s like a really light, pastel purple color. It’s also really lightweight, which makes it great for spring. But… the BEST part about it is that, it’s on SALE! When you click the link under the picture to shop this sweater, it’s on sale right now from $70, to $41, THEN an extra 40% discount is taken off of it, making the total of it only $25 dollars. Nothing gets me more excited than a good sale y’all.. Lol.
3. Third, is my Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I put a scoop of this in my coffee every morning. It has no flavor, and is a supplement for your hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. Since I have been using it, I can honestly say I have noticed a difference in my skin, nails, and joints.
4. Fourth, is this granola. I loooooooove this granola. It is peanut butter flavored, and has little chunks of chocolate in it. I honestly might be addicted to it. Seriously though, the only thing that gets me through my workout is knowing that I’ll be eating my smoothie bowl with this granola on it after. You can find this granola at pretty much all grocery stores in the Granola section. It’s like $3 and SO GOOD.
5. Fifth, is the reason I have the most heavenly sleeps everrrrr!!!! I make this tea around 10 or 11 every night before I go to bed, and it knocks me out within minutes after drinking it. I sleep HARD and GOOD. The best thing about it is that it’s natural, so I wake up feeling non-drowsy, like most sleep stuff can make you feel when you wake up. I have yet to find this at Wal-Mart, but I think that is because I’m so bad at Wal-Marting. I know that didn’t make any sense, but Wal-Mart just grosses me out sometimes and stresses me out because there is so many people. I just want to get in and get out. Anyways, I always find this a H-E-B in the tea section, and I am sure you can find it at any other store in the Tea/Coffee section.
6. Next, is for our fur-babies. I seriously cannnooottttt when dogs have stinky breath. Magnum and I got this spray at PetsMart, and you just spray it in their water when you re-fill their bowl, and BAM. It’s like our dogs are brushing their teeth.
7. Seventh is the best thing that ever happened to me (not really, but maybe sometimes). If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen me post/talk about this wand before. I think I got my first Bombay Hair wand about 2 years ago, and I used a discount code to get it. What I love about these hair products is you can always find amazing discount codes for them!!! I was using the 25mm gold hair wand, but now I am using the 35mm rose gold hair wand, and I love it!!! I like the 32mm better, because it makes looser curls than the 25mm, but if you want tighter curls, go with the 25mm. Also, BombayHair gave me a discount code to share with you guys so you can get yourself one and see how much easier getting ready will be! The wand heats up so fast, and heats up so hot that you only have to hold each strand of hair on the wand for like 5-8 seconds, and it makes the best curls, that also stay really long.
Here is my discount code for 30% of your entire order: LPB30
8. Next, guys… yes. This makes me excited. These socks are the BOMB. They are the Lululemon Light Speed Socks. So apparently, there are 250,000 sweat gland in a pair of feet (ew lol). These socks have a breathable mesh on them to help keep your feet cool and dry, and it feels like nothing is on your feet! I love wearing them when I am working out/running because they don’t make my feet sweat/stink after a workout, and they feel heavenly on my feet. They do not ride up, or fall down on my ankles like some socks do while working out. AND they’re only $14!!! Seriously so worth it for the best socks ever, I promise.
9. Okay, ninth is my tanning lotion. I think I am too lazy to use a self-tanner because I guess it feels like a lot of work to me to get a mitten and rub it in all over my body, which it is probably very easy but I don’t know, I just talk myself out of it, lol. I got this NKD skin natural tanning lotion at ULTA, and I put it on my legs/arms just to give them some natural color. Some tanning lotions take a few days of putting it on every night for you to notice the color. That is why I like this tanning lotion because I just put it on before bed maybe once or twice a week, and I see a difference the next morning!
10. Next are these beautiful Erica Lyons sterling silver bracelets. They come in gold also and are such an easy and cute way to dress something up a little! These are normally $48, but are currently on SALE at belk for $24!!! Yay another sale!
11. Last… is this Moroccan Oil hair treatment serum. If I shower and I am doing my hair that day, I put a teeny tiny bit of this in my hair when it is almost dry. First of all, it smells seriously AMAZING. Second of all, it makes my hair sooooo sleek and shiny. This is probably my favorite hair product ever! The Moroccan Oil hair products can be kind of expensive, but I think this little bottle is only $13 on Amazon, but the bottle lasts forever! I have had this bottle since Christmas, and not even a fourth of it is gone. This is because you just have to use such a tiny amount, and still get great results.
Thanks for reading today guys!! I hope y’all try out some of these products, and please let me know if you do! I would love to know if you like/dislike them.
Have a blessed day!!