Hey y’all!! I hope everyone is having a happy start to your spring break, or week before your spring break. ♥
I want to start off by talking a little bit about my outfit. This blazer is seriously $12! I’m obsessed with it, and I wear it all the time! It’s so cute for spring time with all of the colors, and I love how you can pair it with almost any colors, because there are so many colors on it. It’s so bright which just makes me so happy. I paired it with these turquoise drop earrings, a periwinkle tote bag, and some blush pink knotted mules. My earrings are currently on SALE at Baublebar for $12, the mules are also on sale for $20, AND my jeans are on sale for $33! Basically my whole outfit (accessories and all) is under $100! ♥♥♥ Just a reminder to click the name of the item you want to shop under the pictures captioned, and it will take you right to the link.
Next, I want everyone to get to know me a little better, so I want to share with y’all some things that make me happy. I have talked about having pure joy on my blog before, and I’m going to bring it up again of course. Pure joy is finding joy in every circumstance, and making light of every situation. I remember the day when I first heard the saying, and I think that day truly changed my life. I was at a basketball camp (of all places lol), and a coach was talking about having pure joy. SInce then, it just always stuck with me, and it’s just embedded in my head for those times when things go wrong, or I feel unhappy or stressed, and I remind myself of my pure joy. With all of that being said…
- First of all, pure joy makes me soooooo happy!!! Those situations like getting a flat tire, or spilling coffee on myself in the mornings. I could choose to be mad/upset about it the rest of the day, but instead I choose to be happy and find joy in the situation. I’m sure it sounds so silly but I can’t stress enough how much having this has changed my life completely, and NOTHING is as bad as it seems anymore.
- JESUS. Y’all… Jesus makes me so happy I can’t even begin to describe. I would like to give major creds to the big man upstairs for my pure joy, because it wouldn’t be possible without knowing that every bad situation is turned good by Him. It makes me so happy waking up in the mornings with my Jesus music, and knowing that my entire life is in His hands.
- MY HUBBY + MY FAM. I could go on for hours about how happy Magnum makes me, but I’m doing a post soon allllll about that so stay tuned. 😉 Also, my family makes me so happy I feel like I don’t have the words to describe it.
- DOGGIES. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably think I am obsessed with my dogs because I post them on my story 24/7, and guess what? You’re right. My dogs are the epitome of happiness and bring Magnum and I so much joy.
- SUNSHINE. I credit my California girly of a mom for teaching me to love the sun and want to be in it 24/7.
Honestly, there are way too many things to list that make me happy, but these are the main things. I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and Spring break. I hope y’all wake up and choose to find pure joy for the rest of your days! 🙂
Thanks for reading y’all!